My Downward Spiral. Powered by Whiskey.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

POSH retro

Received some super secret squirrel parts from Japan for my retrofying update to my SV650K6.

These....
Posh Factory retro Amal style handgrips in translucent brown.  I was getting tired of the ultra thin race rep handgrips I had mounted up, fatigue and cramping on longer rides was getting old.  These Amal style grips are thicker and seem pretty comfortable and tacky, as well as stylish. 

Plus some of this....
Old skool 'grip glue'.


2 comments:

  1. Tell me more of your SV retrofication...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The key thing about trying to make it retro is minimalism, some old skill flair, functionality, and fun. I would love to have a 1G and do a more cafe style fairing and tail (I think TwinShack has a nice one), but reality is that I have a 2G and it's fairly angular and pointy...

    ReplyDelete